Our plans provide you with inspection, cleaning, service and repair / replacement of your Solar Energy system components throughout the entire life cycle of your system.
All systems come with the L1 Maintenance Plan.
Property owners can upgrade or downgrade their plans to the L2 or L3 plans at anytime.
See more details below.
Why do solar panels need cleaning and maintenance?
Being outside and subjected to the weather and atmospheric conditions means that, just like your windows, solar panels can become dirty. Dust, pollution, leaves, and other debris are blown by the wind, deposited in rain, or transported by birds and insects.
Level 1 - Free
This plan is included FREE with all of our PV and ESS installations.
- Year 1 – 1 inspection + 1 cleaning + no additional charge for repairs under $400 and within warranty
- Year 2 – 1 Inspection + 1 cleaning
Level 2 - $150/yr
This plan includes:
- Year 1 – 2 inspections + 2 cleanings + no additional charge for repairs under $600 and within warranty
- Year 2 – 2 Inspections + 2 cleanings
- Year 3 to 5 – 1 inspection + 1 cleaning per year
- Year 6+ – 1 inspection per year
*For systems up to 40kWp
Level 3 - $300/yr or $29/m
This plan includes:
- Year 1 – Up to 3 inspections + 3 cleanings + no additional charge for repairs under $800 and within warranty
- Year 2 to 5+ – 2 inspection + 2 cleaning per year
*For systems up to 50kWp
Additional Services and Costs
How much more productive are solar panels when they are clean?
A spotlessly clean solar panel will be able to work at its maximum efficiency. Any dirt on the panels reduces efficiency and cuts into your energy savings.
When Google studied the performance of their solar panel system in California, they found that cleaning the panels annually, at the end of winter, increased the energy yield by 12% or more depending on the tilt of the panels.
Costa RIca (506) 4000-0903
Guachipelín de Escazú. Del paso a desnivel frente a Multiplaza, 800 mts Norte. Edificio VMG. Piso, 1, Escazu, San Jose, Costa Rica
Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm
If you’d like to contact us about a specific request or issue please contact us at the link below.